Space Thematic Unit - Grades 3-4 - AU NZ UK English Version
This product is in Download PDF format.
AU NZ UK English Version
This Space Thematic Unit for use with Grades 3-4 contains the following activities, games and worksheets:
- Planetary Facts Game - Includes planetary fact cards, game board and game cards.
- Rotation vs. Revolution - Background information sheet and comprehension worksheet.
- Rotate or Revolve - Students will place each of the words provided in the box under the correct heading to show which items rotate and which revolve.
- The International Space Station - Background information sheet and comprehension worksheet.
- Space Station Trip - Students will make a packing list of the items they would take if they were going to the Space Station.
- Space Station Journal - Students will keep a daily journal for the seven day trip to the Space Station outlining everything they would do and see.
- Animals in Space - Background information sheet and comprehension worksheet.
- Create a Space Habitat - Students will design a cage for a hamster living in space, they are provided with the requirements that they must be met.
- Space Rocks - Background information on asteroids; meteoroids, meteors or meteorites and comets. Students will then fill in the space rocks quiz.
- The Moon – What Causes Craters Science Experiment - Students will develop a hypothesis, record the procedure, graph of their data, draw what they see, record their observations and conclusion.
- Moon Phase Calendar - Students draw the moon as it appears in the night sky on each day of a given month. A list of websites for moon calendars is included for teachers.
- The Moon Writing Prompt - Students will write their own folktale about the moon using the writing prompt provided.
- Ordering the Planets - Students will name the planets on the illustration provided and draw the asteroid belt between the inner and outer planets.
All Answer Keys are included
Thank you for visiting our store.