Plants Thematic Unit - Grades 3-4 - AU NZ UK English Version
This Resource is in Download PDF format.
AU NZ UK English Version
This Plants Thematic Unit for Grades 3-4 consists of 23 Pages of Information, Worksheets and Activities as follows:
- Sowing Seeds Game - students will win this game by being the person who makes it to the garden with the most seeds.
- Game Cards and Board
- Planting Sock Science Experiment - students will investigate how animals help with the spread of seeds.
- Planting Sock Information Sheet.
- Planting Sock Observation and Record Sheet
- Seeds Comprehension - An information sheet and comprehension questions about seeds with Answer Key.
- Parts of a Plant Information and Fact Sheet
- Parts of a Plant - students will label the parts of the plant and explain the job of each one.
- Parts of a Plant Answer Key
- Photosynthesis with Answer Key - from the fact sheet provided students will explain what is happening in the diagram representation of photosynthesis.
- Parts of a Flower Wordsearch with Answer Key - students will study the parts of a flower from the fact sheet provided and then complete the Wordsearch.
- Origami Flower - students will make an Origami flower.
- Bulbs and Seeds with Answer Key - using the Venn Diagram students will compare and contrast bulbs and seeds from the information provided.
- Carnivorous Plants Comprehension with Answer Key - students are provided with an information sheet on carnivorous plants and will answer the comprehension questions.
- Carnivorous Plants Writing Prompt - students will design and draw their own meat eating plant and then write a paragraph to describe it.
- Plant Report Form - students will research and write a report on a plant that is used to help save lives.
- Community Garden - Design Your Own Garden - students will learn about community gardens and then design their own.
All Answer Keys Included
Thank you for visiting our store.