Dinosaur Thematic Unit - Grades 1-2 - AU NZ UK English Version
This product is in Download PDF format.
AU NZ UK English Version
This Dinosaur Thematic Unit for Grades 1-2 contains the following activities and worksheets:
- What is a Dinosaur? - Background information and comprehension worksheet.
- Dinosaur Math - Greater than or less than maths worksheet.
- Alphabetical Order - Students will place the dinosaur egg illustrations in alphabetical order numbering them 1 to 6.
- Jurassic Patterns - Students will circle the dinosaur that comes next in each pattern sequence.
- Where Did the Dinosaurs Go? - Students are provided with background information and then will write a story to explain how they think the dinosaurs became extinct.
- Dinosaur Fact Card – Students will choose a dinosaur they want to learn more about and fill in the fact card.
- Back in Time with the Dinosaurs - Students will write a dinosaur adventure story by fill in the blanks in the story outline provided.
- Dino 10 Frames - Students will find how many dinosaur counters there are in the ten-frames.
- Design a Dinosaur - Background information is provided on some the physical characteristics of dinosaurs. Students are to draw themselves as a dinosaur and name the dinosaur after themselves …………..osaurus.
- Counting Dinosaurs - Skip counting exercises.
- Comparing Dinosaurs - Students will compare the tyrannosaurs res and the brachiosaurus illustrations provided and write three ways they differ.
- Dinosaur Jokes - A fun activity where students will draw a line from the dinosaur jokes to the correct answers.
- Dinosaur Tangram
- A Day with a Dinosaur - drawing and story writing exercise.
- Dinosaur Word Problems
- Dinosaur Dig Game - Grid co-ordinate game for practicing plotting on a simple grid.
- All Answer Keys Included.
Thank you for visiting our store.